Flavourtech需要的是具有团队精神、想要成为高业绩文化一份子而且愿意为食品、饮料和制药行业客户提供热情服务的员工。 我们所提供的大部分岗位都在我们位于新南威尔士州格里菲斯（澳大利亚）的总部办公。 我们提供什么
“Flavourtech是一个绝佳的工作场所，充满了合作的氛围，又不乏充满挑战性的项目，而且公司也真的愿意在员工身上投资。从学徒起步，我一步步做到了今天的位置，负责管理两个关键部门。”——电气及客户支持经理安德鲁·梅内加佐 (Andrew Menegazzo)
“我非常感谢能为一家澳大利亚的家族企业工作，这不仅让我能够将我的工程技能提升到一个非常高的水平，而且也方便照顾我自己和我的家人，好像我们也是家族中的一员”——Centritherm®蒸发器技术经理 (Ivars Klisans)
“我们的管理团队已经为咖啡和茶饮行业开发了很多创新型应用，而且实现了这些应用的商业化，能够加入这个团队，毫无疑问就是我职业生涯的巅峰”。——Flavourtech欧洲有限公司全球客户解决方案总监/公司董事 (Phil Riley)
Graduate Industrial Automation Engineer, Griffith NSW
Reporting to the Senior Automation Engineer, this role will assist in the design, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of automation systems (including software development such as PLC programs) for all Flavourtech products.
Key responsibilities include:
– Assist in the design of automation systems (including software development such as PLC programs) for all FT products
– Factory testing of automation systems, which involve:
* Configuration and testing of all automatic valves, instruments and testing of all motor / drives (pumps, evaporator and all others)
* Testing of all the plants functions (manual or automatic) to ensure that all the operational design specifications and customer operational needs are met
– Maintain appropriate automation documentation
– Provide post-commissioning technical assistance to Customers to ensure after sales satisfaction with the new equipment
– Provide prompt responses to technical/engineering enquiries from customers, including operational advice and troubleshooting of process problems
– Provide technical assistance to FT Sales & Marketing Departments
To be successful in this position you will possess:
– Tertiary qualification in Industrial Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineer or a related discipline. Candidates with strong interest and relevant experience in this field may also be considered
– Ability to troubleshoot electrical, software, and associated equipment problems
– Self motivated and able to operate without direct supervision
– A strong team player and able to coordinate various tasks and resources
– Be willing to undertake frequent overseas and domestic travel. A passport and evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
– Computer literate with high level skills in Excel and Word
– Class C Driver’s license
A salary package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Rosato via email at email@example.com or submit your confidential application here. Applications close 16 December 2021.
1st Year Electrical Apprentice, Griffith NSW
We are seeking a suitable person to join our electrical manufacturing team in Griffith as a 1st Year Electrical Apprentice. Our electricians are highly hands-on and are involved in day-to-day work with electrical systems. As an apprentice we will support you to learn, provide practical guidance and supervision, and meet all costs associated with obtaining your qualification.
As an electrical apprentice you’ll be involved in:
– Reviewing wiring diagrams and blueprints to determine sequences and methods of operation
– Measuring and laying out installation points
– Connecting wires and cables to terminal points and connectors
– Diagnosing and testing wiring faults by using electronic equipment
– Installing electrical switchboards
– Testing circuits
– Adherence to workplace, health and safety site standards
The successful applicant will have the following knowledge, skills and qualifications:
– Completion of year 12 or equivalent
– Class ‘C’ manual drivers license
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to problem-solve
– An eye for detail
– A passion for fixing and repairing
– An ability to plan
– Be committed, self motivated and able to operate without direct supervision
Some hands on experience and completion of Certificate II Electrotechnology would be considered an advantage.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Rosato at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your confidential application by applying online. Applications close 30 November.
Business Development Manager – Melbourne based hybrid role – Australia/India Territory
Attractive salary + car allowance + bonus potential + super
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to manage Flavourtech’s Australian and Indian sales territories. Reporting to the Global Sales Manager, you will be the main point of contact for customers in these regions with the goal of creating new business and delivering profit targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
– Developing growth strategies and plans, by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
– Managing and nurturing relationships with existing customers
– Researching prospects, cold calling potential customers and responding to incoming leads to increase client base
– Promoting a professional image of the company and its products
– Writing business proposals
– Negotiating with stakeholders
– Drafting and reviewing contracts
– Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
To be successful in this position you will have:
– A minimum of 5 years Senior Sales and Account Management experience
– Tertiary qualifications in a business, science or engineering discipline (desired but not essential)
– Experience in dealing with different business cultures (desired but not essential)
– Experience working to and exceeding targets
– Excellent communication and organisational skills with attention to detail
– Proven record of success in a senior sales role for large capital equipment
– Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
– Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
– Strong listening and consulting skills
– Ability to be a driven self-starter that can work as part of a larger project team
This role will require frequent travel to India, as international border restrictions allow. Periodic visits to the Flavourtech headquarters in Griffith NSW will also be required.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Rosato via email at email@example.com or submit your confidential application here. Applications close 29 October 2021.