Join our innovative team
At Flavourtech, we’re seeking team players who want to be part of a high performing culture and are passionate about driving real results for clients across food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Most of our positions are located at our head office in Griffith NSW (Australia).
What we offer
- Exposure to challenging and rewarding projects with leading multinational corporations
- Regional life with global connections
- Flexibility to ensure a positive work/life balance
- Career progression
- Dynamic and supportive team
The types of roles we can offer
- Electrical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Process engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Stainless steel welders
Here’s what some of our team members have to say about working at Flavourtech:
“Flavourtech is a great place to work. It’s collaborative, there is no shortage of challenging projects and the company really invests in its staff. Starting out as an apprentice, I have moved through the ranks to my current position, which sees me managing one of Flavourtech’s key departments.” – Andrew Menegazzo, Senior Project Manager
“I am really grateful to be working for an Australian family-owned company that not only allows me to take my engineering skills to a very high level but looks after myself and my family as if we were part of their own.” – Ivars Klisans, Technical Manager Centritherm evaporator
“Being part of the team that has developed and commercialised various innovative applications for the coffee and tea industries has certainly been a career highlight for me.” – Phil Riley, Director of Global Customer Solutions/Company Director Flavourtech Europe Ltd
Business Development Manager – Melbourne based hybrid role – Australia/India Territory
Attractive salary + car allowance + bonus potential + super
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to manage Flavourtech’s Australian and Indian sales territories. Reporting to the Global Sales Manager, you will be the main point of contact for customers in these regions with the goal of creating new business and delivering profit targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
– Developing growth strategies and plans, by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
– Managing and nurturing relationships with existing customers
– Researching prospects, cold calling potential customers and responding to incoming leads to increase client base
– Promoting a professional image of the company and its products
– Writing business proposals
– Negotiating with stakeholders
– Drafting and reviewing contracts
– Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
To be successful in this position you will have:
– A minimum of 5 years Senior Sales and Account Management experience
– Tertiary qualifications in a business, science or engineering discipline (desired but not essential)
– Experience in dealing with different business cultures (desired but not essential)
– Experience working to and exceeding targets
– Excellent communication and organisational skills with attention to detail
– Proven record of success in a senior sales role for large capital equipment
– Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
– Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
– Strong listening and consulting skills
– Ability to be a driven self-starter that can work as part of a larger project team
This role will require frequent travel to India, as international border restrictions allow. Periodic visits to the Flavourtech headquarters in Griffith NSW will also be required.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Rosato via email at email@example.com or submit your confidential application here. Applications close 29 October 2021.
Yard/Factory Hand, Griffith NSW
We seek a suitable person to join our production team as a Labourer. Reporting to the Production Manager, the role entails various duties within our fabrication facility including:
– General housekeeping of Workshop and Yard.
– Fabrication of timber boxes/crates, complying with ISPM 15 Exported Timber requirements.
– Assisting with the packing of machinery and spare parts.
– Be part of a team in assisting with the assembling of processing equipment.
– Pick up and deliver of goods as required.
– Cleaning welds and markings on manufactured components.
– Working in accordance with strict Work Health and Safety guidelines. Ensure department is kept clean and tidy at all times, walkways are clear and participate in housekeeping programs.
– Other duties to assist the team as required.
This is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday 40 hour week, however flexibility is a must as additional overtime hours may be required from time to time, including occasional Saturday work.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
– The ability to work as part of a team and independently. Be committed, self motivated and able to operate without direct supervision
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Good organisational skills
– Our company values – driven, collaborative, focused on continuous improvement and a positive attitude
– Physical fitness and the ability to lift and carry up to 15 kgs
– Current driver’s license
– A forklift license (or willingness to obtain), LR licence (or willingness to obtain), and experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desired but not essential
A wages package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Rosato via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your confidential application here.
Draftsperson, Griffith NSW
An opportunity exists for a suitable person to join the Engineering team at Flavourtech. The role entails a range of tasks including:
– Preparing plant layouts to suit customer requirements.
– Designing equipment & detailing fabrication drawings for the workshop.
– Liaise with Project Managers and trades persons.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
– A Certificate IV Mechanical Engineering. A Diploma in Engineering would be considered an advantage.
– Sound drafting experience. Experience in mechanical drafting would be considered an advantage.
– A high level of proficiency in Autodesk’s Inventor and Excel is imperative or experience with AutoCAD and other 3D drafting software would be well regarded.
– The ability to collaborate effectively with others and well developed oral and written communication skills.
– A proven ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
Experience in the Food and Beverage Industry or Chemical Process Industry would be considered an advantage, but is not essential. A salary package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For more information or to apply please contact Rebecca Rosato via email at email@example.com All applications and enquiries will remain strictly confidential.
Register your interest
To express your interest and be alerted to new openings and positions, please complete the following form: