Join our innovative team
At Flavourtech, we’re seeking team players who want to be part of a high performing culture and are passionate about driving real results for clients across food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Most of our positions are located at our head office in Griffith NSW (Australia).
What we offer
- Exposure to challenging and rewarding projects with leading multinational corporations
- Regional life with global connections
- Flexibility to ensure a positive work/life balance
- Career progression
- Dynamic and supportive team
The types of roles we can offer
- Electrical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Process engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Stainless steel welders
Here’s what some of our team members have to say about working at Flavourtech:
“I’m really grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given over the ten years since I joined Flavourtech, in particular work-related travel. Flavourtech has an excellent reputation, a friendly work environment and I love the different challenges of my job and the fact that what we do is unique.” – Dean Spratt, Electrical Design Technician
“Flavourtech is a great place to work. It’s collaborative, there is no shortage of challenging projects and the company really invests in its staff. Starting out as an apprentice, I have moved through the ranks to my current position, which sees me managing two key departments.” – Andrew Menegazzo, Electrical and Customer Support Manager
“I am really grateful to be working for an Australian family-owned company that not only allows me to take my engineering skills to a very high level but looks after myself and my family as if we were part of their own.” – Ivars Klisans, Technical Manager Centritherm evaporator
“Being part of the team that has developed and commercialised various innovative applications for the coffee and tea industries has certainly been a career highlight for me.” – Phil Riley, Director of Global Customer Solutions/Company Director Flavourtech Europe Ltd
Flavourtech is seeking a suitable person to join our Production team based in Griffith, NSW, Australia. The successful applicant will have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Preferably an experienced mechanical draftsperson, however, consideration will also be given to candidates with a sound drafting background.
- A high level of proficiency in Autodesk’s Inventor and Excel. Experience with AutoCAD and other 3D drafting software would also be well regarded.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others and well developed oral and written communication skills.
Please click below for a full position description or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Flavourtech is seeking a suitable person to join our production team as a Labourer, based in Griffith, NSW, Australia. The successful applicant will have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Hold a current drivers license Class ‘LR’, manual.
- Hold a current Forklift license.
- Non slew mobile crane license would be an advantage.
- Be committed, self motivated and able to operate without direct supervision.
- Computer skills will be highly regarded.
Please click below for a full position description or Email email@example.com for further information.
Register your interest
To express your interest and be alerted to new openings and positions, please complete the following form: